I'm sure only a historian knows for sure, which means there's at least
a couple hundred people here in town I could ask. Truthfully, I don't
really care. I just wanted to share a glimpse back in time.
It awes me most of the time when I start thinking about the number
of people who've walked this street. Sometimes I imagine I can see
their ghosts and sometimes I'm simply not imagining at all. :)
NOW
Well that's my "Share" for the day. I hope you enjoyed seeing
how our little street, in our little town hasn't really changed in
a hundred years. Why don't you come visit and be a part of history?
See Ya!!


2 comments:
OMG wow..
And if everyone looks JUST close enough - you can see Dean AND Steve in the background in this pic taken from 1940..
wait - if they were old with gray hair then, they have to be ANCIENT now~!
That's pretty awesome in pictures, but even better in person!
Post a Comment