Just an update about Freedom. He got adopted yesterday and FAST!! His new Mom came to the adoption event with her beautiful Rotti, Violet, just to make sure little Freedom liked her and vice versa. It was a match and almost as fast as he entered my life he was gone.
Here, Freedom and Roux are molesting Maggie out on the deck.
The three of them Could and often did play for hours together giving Dash a well appreciated break from puppy teeth.
Puppy update.... Freedoms new parents are thinking of calling him Joey... how cute!!! Maggie gets spayed this Friday and I believe her potential new parents are coming to meet her the next day, Saturday, at the adoption event. They,ll be driving all the way from Blacksburg VA to see her. Keep your fingers crossed for her. Maggie deserves a great home after all she's been through.
So I'm free for the next two weeks. I don't pick up any more pups until the 19th. I've got training from the 13th to the 17th for census, so it's the perfect time for a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment