7.3.08

Praise me Sum Jesus

Good mawnin!! Dis here be da Great Shaw P. Mills. Dat would be P fo PRAISE Me Sum Jesus!!! Can I get a amen up in here???
I can't begin to tell you how exsited I was to get to speak to all you good folk! I promised I'd write tell ya all the stories of my friends and neighbors, but I feels the urgent need to share my feelin on this....
Now we's gots us an election comin up, and lets me tell you now, we in trouble people we in BIG trouble. We gots to decide who we wants to be leading this here God Given Country of ours.
So far we gots a black man, a white woman, and old geezer, and sumthin they call a Huckabee. I ain't sure what religion that is. He hasta be one of those paganists.
First of all we all know whats gonna happen if we elect the black man..... Yall think Bill Clinton had sum Hoes up in da white house.... Lordy Lordy Lordy! He's gonna have his own soul train of tail going up in there. He might be acting all straight n holy now, but ain't no black man ever showed his rightful color till after he got what he wanted. mmmm hmmmm...... ...... I no dat!!
Then yous gots the white woman. GAWD Hep us if she get in there. I gots one word for you... PMS..... ....... and if she ain't got that then its gonna be........ the menapaws. She already so angry she had to get her a surgery smile. Had you seen her ...... a lately? She be looking like the joker from that there batmens.
Now the old guy, he can't do da job. We already tried that with Ole Ronnie and we know how dat ended up! They might has well called Nancy the first woman president.
So I guess like gettin a suprise in a box of cracker jax.. ... HAHAHA I said cracker.... We just gonna have to see what this huckabee BE all about. So there ya gots it.
I hopes I was sum help to ya. Now lets bow our heads and pray to the awlmity gawd, that he direct us where we need to go. Hopefully sumplace wit liquor.... ...... hehehe! You good folk take care now and I be talking wit ya nex week!
Oh and tell yo momma, take da chain off the door. She be axsin me fo a password and crazy stuff!! Tell her I leave my shoes on next time.
Bye now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shaw P Mills
Yu all jus done no how weall feal oer here in Mizoura. We have a lot in comma pollitically. Us cuntryfolk done understan how a negro man and a white hore can cuz such a stir. We are a 1/3 democraps, 1/3 republiclips, and 1/3 ileterats. Now done no who hell we are. The ole white geezer looks pritty good which we's find a geddamn shame. We figures being in the bible bilt God will smite them all and Jesus will take over. Thets us cuntry folk bible fumpers for ya. Luved you story-hoped to see more.
luv Cuntry Fumpkin