5.3.08

PSYCHO BITCH (click it for the 411)

Remember how I told you by waiting too long to Blahg, too many things happen and I wouldn't remember them all or be able to properly SHARE my experience? Well, If you ever have a friend tell you she's getting divorced..... RUN. Run as fast as you freakin can, because if she starts confiding in you then you're in it for the long haul. I should know.... I tried to get out. Recently an old friend of mine told me her hubby confessed he wasn't happy in their current situation and that he'd been this way for a couple years. Now he hadn't cheated, he just wanted out. Of course I was concerned for my friend and I told her so, but I also told her I wasn't taking sides. I was once the victim of an evil oxygen sucking cow and was COMPLETELY aware that divorce is a two sided story. I heard how he had broken their vows... lost her trust... ruined her life and I admit... some of what she told me upset me, but I still was NOT taking sides. My problem here and the reason I HAD to stay involved was because I had some antique furniture stored in their basement. Their impending split meant I would have to retrieve it soon. Now she had told me several times how "dangerous" he had become and once even told me not to take my 3.5 yr old grandson by there, because she didn't feel it was a safe environment for him, that she was unsure what her future ex might do. WTF???? I might not know whats going on between them, but I can pretty much guarantee that a friend I've known for 7 yrs and who's known me, is NOT going to harm my grandson.... Unless of course he has a fucking death wish. So I call him.... we talk for over an hour and I'm feeling sorry for the guy. I'm concerned for his well being. I explain how I got roped into helping his future ex pack and move, but that I REALLY DON'T want to be in the middle or anywhere near their house on that particular day. Too much of a possibility for mayhem. So, we make arrangements for me to get my stuff the day before the move. Oh, I forgot this... he's not suppose to know she's coming.... that was a big secret I was suppose to keep. NOT........ I told him. That very evening she called him herself and told him, so I was off the hook. So I go friday, get my stuff and before I get home, she's called me. Apparently she has a bitchy bitter neighbor that felt it was her business to call when she saw us there. Being a seasoned MAN.... I know to NEVER return a call to an upset woman after the first call. Give her time to make the second call and see if her mood changes. Hers did...... 17 calls in 2.5 hours. The messages started with "call me" and ended with "YOU OWE ME AN EXPLANATION!!!" I never called her back and I never will. The one and only reason she'll never get a phone call from me....... I DON'T OWE ANY BITCH THAT YELLS AT ME..... AN EXPLANATION...... FOR ANYTHING!!!! Ahhhhhh.... I feel better. I probably should have gotten therapy for that issue years ago, but I guess as long as friends keep getting divorced I'll always have a place to vent. I have my furniture back. She did show up when she said she would...... Cleaned him THE FUCK OUT..... May she figure out a way to enjoy all the THINGS she took, because there is no joy in anything acquired the way she did it. Her bitterness will be the death of her. I wish her a calm understanding of what has happened to her life. Seven years as a friend and she put me in a situation that has caused me much grief. I'm done.

No comments: