25.11.08
A Fallen Angel
In Memory of Chris....
I never knew you, but I knew your heart.
You were sunshine and love and smiles and joy.
You came sweeping into their lives like Christmas morning,
and you left way too suddenly.
You will be missed for an eternity of tears, but more importantly
you will be remembered for the great sacrifice you made.
If I take a moment every day for the remainder of my own existence,
I will not be able to thank you enough.
Their road was often a hard road to travel, you changed that.
The path in front of them now may seem even harder, but because of you, they are
still here to travel it together.
Your destiny Chris, was of unimaginable sacrifice.
Thank You.... Thank You, Our Fallen Angel.
Now comes the healing.... Tina, Kylie, McKenna and Jadyn have been through a horrific ordeal. They've suffered like most of us will never know. They've lost their living angel.
He showed them what life should be like and gave his life protecting theirs.
I beseech the gods to grant them peace.
Fragile hearts, broken by grief, scarred by fates own nails, withered and frightened no more shall they beat.... but strong and in honor of love deceased.
We WILL recover the souls once joyful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was very beautiful and well put. Our hearts go out to Tina, Kylie, McKenna, Jayden and all of Chris' family. What a senseless tragedy! May they all find the peace in their hearts to make it through the days. Chris, I also thank you for all that you did for Tina and the kids, what an amazing act of love and the ultimate sacrifice.
That is a beautiful tribute to Chris. He brought so much happiness and joy to Tina, Kyli, McKenna and Jadyn's life in the very short time they had him. He helped them all to know what love should feel like and how to enjoy life and each other so much. I can't begin to explain the grief and hurt that I feel for them. This is such a horrible and useless tragedy. Hopefully time will help to heal some of the pain and they can use the love he gave them to move on. Chris, you gave the ultimate sacrifice for the woman and family that you loved. thank you. You will be truly missed. Rest in Peace.
Tina has one of the best smiles I've ever seen. I hope that with time and love, we will be graced with that smile once again.
All my love to you and yours, Tina, and to Chris' family.
Wow dean..
that was amazing.
if theres anything else steph or i can do let us know please..
Post a Comment