Well first of all I got way too caught up in the excitement of the election. I've never been so happy to see someone get elected as President. I'm finally happy again to be American!!
GW just took all the fun out of it and made it an embarrassment.
Finally we have someone in there that plans on making us a Proud Country.... or wait... are we a continent or maybe a sovereign..... could Palin and GW be any more stupid??
Then there's the Mormon Church to thank for passing Proposition 8.
I realize there are numerous people that feel "marriage" is for a man and a woman. Fine, you're entitled to your opinion. You aren't however, allowed to deny me equal rights. I should be able to marry whomever I want and your church doesn't have one single iota of a right to say ANYTHING about it. I didn't ask to get married in the eyes of your false god so shut the fuck up.
Mormons... what a joke religion anyhow. How IS Joe Smith these days.... still having visions?
You're nothing more than a cult and seriously fooling yourself if you think those young men you've got riding around town on bicycles aren't tasting the local culture. I'm not quite sure how you convinced California to become so hateful except that you prayed on the ignorant Madonna worshiping lower class communities. Lets not forget how you gained momentum by perpetuating gay stereotypes while taking full advantage of racial stereotypes. One day they'll figure out what you did and burn your church down.
You'll all going to burn in your own versions of hell anyhow.
Maybe you just need a hug!!! I've got something for you to hug.
I don't need your approval, or your religious beliefs spewed at me in some sort of ceremony, to make me feel like my life and my relationship is complete. I do demand that I be given the same considerate treatment when it comes to legal or health matters.
I really DO look forward to the end of the world. I hope I'm there when the door is closed on YOU.
Enough said on that topic, besides, I'm tired of wasting my breath and emotions on such an undeserving few.
Last Friday...... we got Puppies!!!!
A rescue I volunteered with needed a foster home for a momma Basset Hound and her six babies.
Yes, I said 6 babies. They're just going on 4 weeks.... eyes open and ready for mischief.
Momma will be here with us until this coming sat, then she'll go to Basset Rescue where she'll be spayed and put in her forever home. No longer forced to breed one litter after another she'll be allowed to retire to a happy life of walks and treats!!
Momma still feeds them, but I alternate her with wet food in an attempt to wean them.
This is a chore I must complete by this saturday. I do believe weaning the pups from Momma will be easier than weaning Momma from the pups. She just doesn't want to let go.
Let me tell you... if I had six sets of sharp little teeth hanging from my tits... I'd be ready to say goodbye... well maybe... LOL!!
Dash and Roux are still a little confused by all the mayhem and Dash learned really fast that Lady (Momma) did NOT want him around her pups. Roux she'll tolerate, and that might be for two reasons... she's a puppy herself and she's a girl. It most be one of those estrogen things I'm completely unaware of. Roux still watches perplexed. Puppies is something she'll never have to experience. We fixed THAT already.
Sleeping babies.... i just want to grab em and hug em and kiss em and rub my face to theirs.... except that they do smell a little bit like puppy pee and since momma is still eating their poop and then licks her babies... well you get the image. I still hug em up though.
Just when you think puppies are the best thing going, you turn around your camera sees this.
Just 4 weeks old and CUJO lives!!! I'm not sure if this little fella was full and tired or just pissed off. Either way, I put him and his siblings back in the kennel and closed the door. I might have to spend more socializing time with this one!! We'll have the litter until they're at least 8 weeks old and can be adopted, so, Come Visit and Hug a Puppy!!

2 comments:
they are like wrinkly little chocolate eclairs!!!
be careful, steffi wants to come visit and steal one.. best do a head count before and after.
u know she s very gnome like (both in height and sneakiness)
Puppies are just sooooooo adorable! They are all so lucky to have a great place to play and be protected until they get to their permanent homes. You need to take pictures of their ears, those big floppy, goofy ears! Tell the truth, did you get puppies so we can have added fun when we come to visit? Ha ha!
Post a Comment