I of course cropped it out of the picture, but there IS a pan in front of them.
If puppies could speak English!!! I swear I heard one of them say "Doc" this morning, but maybe I'm just wishing. Today I had a nail clipping fest..... Ten puppies equals 180 nails.... Done... Plus
cuddling time for each pup... that was my morning. I did manage to do three loads of laundry, get out the garden hose and clean a rug AND the patio..... I vacuumed the basement and changed the sheets on the bed. I don't guess I'm doing too bad. There were a few other chores in there, but they're daily, so they don't count.
Anyhow, I just wanted to share two pups discussing lunch. They crack me up!!
Three weeks old tomorrow and stealing more and more of my heart each day.
10.2.09
An Unforgettable Lunch
I've been working hard at teaching the pups to eat from a pan.
Every attempt is an experience I'll remember for a long time!!
I of course cropped it out of the picture, but there IS a pan in front of them.
If puppies could speak English!!! I swear I heard one of them say "Doc" this morning, but maybe I'm just wishing. Today I had a nail clipping fest..... Ten puppies equals 180 nails.... Done... Plus
cuddling time for each pup... that was my morning. I did manage to do three loads of laundry, get out the garden hose and clean a rug AND the patio..... I vacuumed the basement and changed the sheets on the bed. I don't guess I'm doing too bad. There were a few other chores in there, but they're daily, so they don't count.
Anyhow, I just wanted to share two pups discussing lunch. They crack me up!!
Three weeks old tomorrow and stealing more and more of my heart each day.
I of course cropped it out of the picture, but there IS a pan in front of them.
If puppies could speak English!!! I swear I heard one of them say "Doc" this morning, but maybe I'm just wishing. Today I had a nail clipping fest..... Ten puppies equals 180 nails.... Done... Plus
cuddling time for each pup... that was my morning. I did manage to do three loads of laundry, get out the garden hose and clean a rug AND the patio..... I vacuumed the basement and changed the sheets on the bed. I don't guess I'm doing too bad. There were a few other chores in there, but they're daily, so they don't count.
Anyhow, I just wanted to share two pups discussing lunch. They crack me up!!
Three weeks old tomorrow and stealing more and more of my heart each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment