22.6.10

Karma

OK... So this past friday, I was on my way home after going to the grocery store and meeting Bev from Oldies but Goodies Cocker Rescue in order to pick up Nemo, when I was accosted by Fat Cow number one at the HF Daycare Center. Driving down the hill I see this cow strapping her genetic discharge into the cattle car. She turns around to look directly at my Jeep and starts lumbering slowly toward the road not taking her eyes off me. I figure she either thinks I'm food or she thinks she knows me, so I slow down even more than the posted 25 mph speed limit. Right as I reach this crazy ass bovine, she steps in front of me and yells, "Slow Down"!! Now she must have a radar gun built into her fat ass, because that's all I saw when I first spotted her, was ass. I slammed on the brakes, backed up and furiously yelled that she better NEVER step in front of me EVER again. Well that's when she started yelling how I was speeding, because obviously this particular breed of WV cow has this ability. Next thing ya know there's some asshole taping at my window telling me to move... I promptly told him to go "violate" himself and closed the window. Then the rest of the herd arrived, all 10 or so, (I'm guessing someone left a gate open) and proceeded to strut about saying stupid things like, "We Gots Witnesses". To WHAT I asked... me trying to find out why someone deliberately stepped in front of my Jeep? "You was speedin", "We All Seen It". Now my blood was boiling. For ten years I've lived in this town. For ten years, numerous complaints have been made about being yelled at by Daycare Heifers and the spawn they care for. I had reached my tolerance level. That's when I yelled, "I am tired of you Fat Fucking Bitches thinking you can control traffic on a public street". You would have thought I turned a nest of bees loose on them..... LOL They started yelling and threatening me and saying, "They was callin' the Police"! I informed them I was already on the phone with them and would have this kind of harassment stopped, if it meant sending all of them to California. The police didn't answer... of course. It was already after 4:30 on a 3 day weekend. So, I RACED away from the riled herd and as soon as I got home made my call to another police number. The kind officer called me back asap and of course told me there was nothing he could do which was the same thing he told them. He did inform them that enforcing what they thought was a speeding violation, was NOT their job. We all know, obesity/bratty kids/high temps and PMS are a recipe for most cows to claim High Bitch Status and that day the air was ripe with estrogen. I'll make my official complaint to the Mayor and the Town Council. We can't have some minimum wage bovine misrepresenting the town by yelling at visitors and residents from within their corral, and if they insist on trying to step onto the street, we will need to install cattle grates. So all of this leads to my ultimate frustration of living in a world dominated by women. Well not really dominated, but definitely overly influenced. It would be different if the level of drama was less than half of what it is. I work for rescues run and operated by women who can't get along. Women who feel the need to back stab and exercise their imaginary authority. Rescue who appoint female dictators who are rude... especially to men. I'm tired.... I'm really tired of women. I have no use for women in general. There are a select few who actually are fun to know, but overall..... most of them could go back to Venus... really. I believe my frustration with rescue work is due to women. Hell, the dogs could crap in the house every day and I wouldn't be so irritated. So ultimately, until I can either start or find a dog rescue owned and operated by MEN, that only deals WITH Men, I may have to stop what I'm doing. Time to find homes for the ones I have and take a rest..... on an all male island. Ladies.... don't take this personal. I didn't mention any names. Most of my contacts on a daily basis are with women I've never physically met, yet they still possess the ability to confuse professional with bitchy. I think I've just reached my limit. If this post, on MY blog, where I vent my own feelings has struck a nerve with you, then remember this, "Karma's only a Bitch, when YOU are!" PS. Don't try and redirect my anger. Don't tell me that women are better at dog rescue, because we ALL know the deep seated self worth issues that lie there. Of course it's not always women who cause this feeling of rage inside me, but unfortunately for me... I'm not blessed with dealing with men in this line of work. Well at least any that aren't whipped. Just take a deep breath and know that after I've had my "rest" (may take a few years) I'll be back to the everyday acceptance and high tolerance of what annoys me the most...... Self Importance.

2 comments:

Maryanna said...

Wish I had been there to witness that exchange in person, lol.

beemajabee said...

Makes me sad to think you're so anti-women. That's not the type of women I've come across. I wonder if the WV lot is just a different breed. It scares me to think that there are guys like you out there that judge me by my gender. I live under the hippie illusion that 'we shall overcome' - be it prejudice towards sexual preferences, gender, race, upbringing... Your post is one more piece of evidence that we have a long road ahead of us.