19.9.08

Insanity and Nightmares

For the past week, we've been suffering Server meltdown. Yes, our server keeps crashing and when that happens it sets off an alarm.... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP You get my drift. This really has to be some sort of torture used by the Taliban.... well probably by our own country, but then you'll never get them to admit they actually USE torture. I've been trying to find things to do outside or AWAY FROM THE HOUSE..... THE BEEPING HOUSE, but I can't always do that, so I've had to play music or humm or just sit and imagine all the blood....... so much blood!!! LOL Well Steve took off Thursday to be here for the "comedy show" that took place out front. ( that of course would be Harpers Ferry trying to look important for the cameras), AND while he was here, he figured out how to turn the alarm off. An internal feature he said it was... I almost found it, but with a bullet instead of a menu. I got ahead of myself..... Wed, I took little Bruiser to Briggs Animal Shelter. They're a really nice facility and he'll get the best care from them and he'll be adopted out to someone trusted, but I still can't help missing him. So much so, that last night.... after days of ........ BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP I dreamed I went to visit him and they were keeping him in a jar wrapped in plastic. OMG!!!!! I ripped him out of his confines and just held his little trembling body as tight as I could. When I was about to run from the building with him.... the TV alarm came on and I was jolted out of my dream and back to reality with a weather report and shortly afterward another little puppy reminded me it was time to go out..... like now.... like 10 minutes ago. I got up.... dressed... never acknowledging the dancing puppy at my feet for fear that as soon as I say good morning to her she'd let go with an unstoppable flow of puppy pee. I was right.... she made it outside, but only across the street to the grass. No stopping to sniff things this morning, She was all about business today. We took a short walk with Dash somewhere way up ahead in the morning darkness. With his newly trimmed nails I couldn't even hear the familiar click click click of his nails on the asphalt, but I knew he was there.... never letting me out of his sight at least. A cool..... very cool overcast morning caused our walk to be a little short........ we'll go again later, and upon entering the house..... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like coming home to find you've been burglarized. Thinking the damn computer was fixed yesterday.......... it was a heart sinking sound that greeted me when I opened the door. I just started about my normal morning routine, but imagining I was doing so in an intensive care ward and visiting someone on life support..... Beep Beep Beep........... Steve got up a little later and promptly went up and disabled it. I'm still thinking of spending the day somewhere else. Should it start again anytime in the next few hours..... I'm absolutely positive my head would spin on my shoulders. Plus there's still the whole sour feeling I get when I hear stupid crap from people passing by outside. The stench of the babbling zombies with their foul cigarettes clenched between cracked lips engulfs my home each time they stop. They offer their unwanted comments about whatever shiny thing that caught their attention, meanwhile unaware of the evil dark cloud thats churning directly above them.........GO AWAY!!!! What is it? What do you want? Why are you bothering me..... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: