26.10.08
My scary future....
I was totally out of my mind this morning and went into the bathroom with a full head of hair only to return downstairs a balding 44 yr old. I cut my hair and shaved the top of my head to resemble a middle aged man who was completely bald on top. Not knowing what it would look like.... I actually like it!!!
I'm sure it's my imagination, but I did get some stares when I went out to the Laundromat. Of course that could have been because I was with Miriam and we were cutting up the whole time.
I'm feeling pretty good about being an old bald guy.... it don't look so bad!! So now I guess for Halloween I can just pick any relative and go as them.... LOL
Of course in a few days when it all grows back.... I'm sure poeple will wonder..."What the Hell".. I always say... "Keep 'em Guessing"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha!!! I LOVED the balding man 'do... it made you look very... young in the face to be so damn bald!! hahaha... I can't wait to see the stubble growing back and watch all the real bald men eyeing you with absolute awe (or hatred!! hahaha)
I laughed, I did, but the new "do" was such a typical you action that the laughter burst forth. I confess to liking the look; might have something to do with being in love with a bald man! lol!
Post a Comment