but this has to be one for "Dirtiest Jobs".
Ten pups X 3 - 4 poops a day X 30 worms per poop.
We've already disposed of a guesstimated 1000 or more worms.
Tomorrow better be better than today.
I can't hold my stomach much longer.
Each puppy gives me the same amount each time.
It's totally grossing me out.
I've never washed my hands as much as I have today.
Did somebody call a priest? I swear this is some sort of exorcism
taking place right here in my dining room..... YUCK!!!! I'll never eat in this room again.
Demon spawn spewing original sin from their bowels.
If their little heads start spinning.... I'm outta here.
I know one thing for damn sure... I'm never eating Ramen Noodles again.
2 comments:
Okay that's truly disgusting. I only had the two pups when I had to deal with worm poop. I had no idea what was going on, I just knew it was gross.
Puppies are cute, but there's a whole lotta yuck involved too. Kinda like babies :)
I guess I should say thanks for sharing?!?! Or maybe, glad it's you and not me! No I mean, I'm glad you can be there for those precious puppies. lol.
(And now I'm going to go take spaghetti off the menu for oh the next year or so...thx)
omg steph told me to go and looky.. and i didnt read why her email was titled "ewwwww"
well i opened up your blog and was just looking while drinking coffee and eating my bagel and then it hit.
"OH SHIT, THAT ISNT SPAGHETTI!!!"
eewwie
Post a Comment