23.2.09

Warning!! Soft cuddly things ahead!!!

OK... I'm sorry if I've challenged a few of you with my last post. I said from the beginning though, that I would try to show all aspects of Dog Rescue. Day 1 after I finished administering the dewormer and they're pretty much back to normal. All worms gone.... no more spaghetti!! So here's the nicer side..... Playing or Sleeping.... I'll take either over pooping!! Here's Miss Neddy daring me to chase her.
.... and here's Miss Neddy less tan 20 minutes later... Crashed. For some reason she prefers to sleep away from her siblings. She's not one for being part of the pile-up!
Miss India loves sleeping in the corner.... and posing at the same time!
Newby is often on his back as well, but always near the big teddy bear I gave them. You can see just a little of Miss Winnie too. She a little noise maker and very demanding.
Highway goes as far back from the light and the noise as possible. He weighed in today at 6 lb 5 oz. I only weighed him and Midge. She topped the scales at 6 lb 6 oz.
So there you have a more OOH and AAH evoking post. Much different and I guess a little less stomach churning than my last. Steve and I have some sort of nasty cold/bronchial related illness. He stayed home Friday and spent the whole weekend with it. I started sunday morning feeling ill and am full blown bitchy with it right now. It came with a fever, bad congestion and lots of coughing, but no vomiting, so we can't call it the flu. I guess if we can make it through exorcism-like puppy poop while sick as dogs ourselves.... we can make it through anything. Well, check in around wednesday, cuz I ain't done being sick yet. I might just start protesting the kitchen tomorrow and dump a bag of dog food on the floor. I'm ready to just be sick and say to hell with everything else..... NOT! It would be nice to sleep for more than 3 hours uninterrupted though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u should probably do a puppy count about now.
i saw steph sneaking out a window (which is odd because we have doors in our house) wearing a black ninja mask and black gown with a gold sash that held her shuriken and tiger claw spikes.

i asked her where she was headed and all she mentioned was it was a secret ninja mission to Harpers. she advised i do the following:
1-practice my cuddling
2-charge the camera battery
3-ready puppy poopy pads
4-give a father/son talk to Beau and Turkey regarding the addition of a brother
5-re-read #1-#4 just to make sure im not a moron and did them all.

now - as most on here have witnessed.. steph is on the smaller side of things and not so intimidating.

5'3... freckled.. cute as a button.. good pet care giving skills.. gives good back rubs..

shes FAR from a formidable adversary to you to fend off for stealing a puppy away.

she does run real fast, so my suggestion is to just yell "i see a wild snake that looks like he d make a good pet" as she runs away..
this will be a good idea to distract her, let you run down, and steal the puppy back.

im glad i could help.
gimme a call if u need more advice, grasshopper.